What we sell is THE new generation, simple, user-friendly and VERY agile project management solution.
Our solution allows for more smoothness, more anticipation, a real time of the evolution/advancement of projects and plenty of collaboration.
We have been listed as Gartner Leader – most Visionary and Innovative PPM cloud solution for the 5 past years.
One2Teams encompasses/represents 200,000 users in over 50 countries and 130 billion euros of projects are managed by our solution.
Why join One2Team
Good to know:
- We are based in San Francisco and Paris and our offices are truly pleasant.
- We are passionate about innovation and treasure best development practices.
- We have kept our start-up spirit.
- “Live together” is a reality for us every day and we count on it!
- Monthly team tracking meetings followed by an aperitif
- One Team-Event, off-sites, all together
- Friday Drinks
- Meet-up and BBL
- One Family Day
- Fun Events 3 times per year
- Freely available fruits
- Sport Events
- Guitar, Chinese, Arabic lessons etc.
- You're Not Alone: The Path to Enterprise-Wide Tool Adoption - Part 2:...Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Camille Promérat) on 12 October 2017 at 12 h 03 min
As explained in our previous article, enterprise-wide tool adoption relied on many factors, one of them being good usability. But to drive change into the business, from users to executives, we need to make sure the processes are clear, and the tool reflects people's needs. […]
- You're Not Alone: The Path to Enterprise-Wide Tool Adoption - Part 1: Good User...Posted by email@example.com (Camille Promérat) on 5 October 2017 at 13 h 16 min
Technology adoption is always key in business transformation. Modern leaders increasingly rely on technology to improve operational efficiency on a day-to-day basis, but are the full benefits being realized? Will these newly bought solutions just pile on a shelf of unused purchases? […]
THIS HAPPENED AT ONE2TEAM
BBL Java 8 Brown Bag Lunch Xebia
05 / 24 / 2016
« It feels like having all of ONE2TEAm and its ambitions in our hands »
« The typical ONE2TEAM collaborator understands the idea of innovation, to always go forward, to have a positive attitude, which helps us to progress»
« When we organize a seminar, a triathlon, we do it together, we’re happy to do it and it feels natural »
«It’s by being so close with my colleagues that has helped to progress»
« I love this company and I want to share this feeling. »
« I’ve never known anything like it in any other company »
« An agile and transverse organization, not one in silos »